Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ninja-Scroll Style PvP Game v0.5



A while ago, I posted some pretty basic rules for PvP ninja combat. We wanted to basically play Ninja Scrolls, the tabletop RPG. We scrapped the mat/grid/squares stuff because we didn't care for it, used relative measurements instead. The enclosed playtest document is pretty much as far as I've gotten with it. I need to clean it up a bit more. I need to clean up the monsters a bit. I want to add a big old chart for randomly generating missions, but who knows if I'll get to that.

Feel free to download and try it out. Comments/suggestions welcome.

PDF or google docs files (note, google docs file lacks character sheets and most of the appendices, also formatting is a bit fucked up [straight conversion from Word]; but I really don't have the time to fix it. The PDF looks right.).

brushtstroke font courtesy of  Levi Szekeleres.





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.